A successful financial plan encompasses your priorities, risk tolerance and resources into a set of recommendations that best achieves your goals. This includes the following:
- Retirement planning and income strategies including amounts to save for and withdraw during retirement considering Social Security, retirement savings and pensions.
- Education and other special goal planning that contemplates the tax advantages of 529 plans and appropriate asset allocation for different time horizons.
- Cost effective insurance and risk management solutions including the appropriate amount and type of coverage needed.
- Investment management focusing on an appropriate asset allocation of diversified funds aligned with a client's risk and reward objectives.
- Tax efficient estate planning and wealth transfer that considers legacy and charitable intentions.
We will prepare a summary report with recommendations including projections of after-tax cash flows to help clients visualize future scenarios.
You can choose a comprehensive plan prepared as a stand-alone service for a one-time fee starting at $2,500 or combined with ongoing investment management with minimum balance of $250,000 and fees starting at 1% (with lower marginal tiers for larger balances).